Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Famous Indian Americans

American Indian. Indian American.

Same words, different meanings all thanks to a genius of a Christopher Columbus.

American Indian- Native Americans
Indian American- Americans of Indian (India) descent. 

I fall into the latter category. 

Staying true to this blog, I bring forth to you famous American Indians. 

My first, foremost and absolute favorite representative is the hilarious Minday Kaling, most famous for her role as Kelly Kapoor on The Office (she also was a writer for the show), her book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and Other Concerns) and her latest tv show "The Mindy Project."


Next we have Kal Penn, better known as "Kumar" of the Harold and Kumar series. Penn also was a part of the House cast, but left for a position as Director of White House Office of Public Engagement. He had a stint on How I Met Your Mother and returned back to his political calling.


I'll leave at these two for this post and will continue later on. Plus these guys are who I like to boast most about (cause they're the most recognizable, let's be real.)




No comments:

Post a Comment